This gallery contains 6 photos.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
PhotosDon’t know the name of this #perennial “weed” but I keep it around because that little purple bloom is so striking. #flowers #blooms #weeds #idontmind #tooprettytopullA tad bit humid but otherwise a great day for a ballgame! #baseball @gosquirrelsReally excited about these seedlings! I attended a #magnolia breeding & #propagation workshop at @jcraulstonarboretum back in April. Everyone took home some seeds from a cross of Magnolia insignis and M. Yunnanensis (both Asian species). They were very slow to germinate and I almost thought nothing would come of them but I’m glad I waited!
Garden Chat on Twitter
- Late start to spring isn’t holding these veggies down May 18, 2018
- Temporary Post Used For Theme Detection (8a373e7d-f471-4703-b1da-75dad3a06324 – 3bfe001a-32de-4114-a6b4-4005b770f6d7) February 11, 2018
- Grasses keep the garden interesting into winter November 12, 2017
- This Halloween, beware the barberry! October 29, 2017
- When your garden grows you June 25, 2017