Since it appears cold nights will continue in my area for at least the next few weeks, I bought some pieces of PVC pipe and some painter’s tarp and put together this makeshift cover for my tomato, basil, and squash plants. Glad I won’t have to be moving them all in and out of the house anymore!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Garden Chat on Twitter
- Temporary Post Used For Theme Detection (8a373e7d-f471-4703-b1da-75dad3a06324 – 3bfe001a-32de-4114-a6b4-4005b770f6d7) February 11, 2018
- Grasses keep the garden interesting into winter November 12, 2017
- This Halloween, beware the barberry! October 29, 2017
- When your garden grows you June 25, 2017
- Help me “pick” out a tomato to grow! January 21, 2017